Kairos Hope's free-of-charge, Christian residential program helps young women over the age of 18 who have faced sexual trauma and are dealing with life-controlling issues such as eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addiction, depression, any sort of addiction, or any other negative life-controlling issue.
The Application Process
How To Prepare For The Intake Process
1) Fill out the online application. Please answer each question honestly and fully. We are looking for applicants who are showing dedication to change. Therefore, those who put more time and effort into the application have a better chance of being accepted. Dishonesty will greatly harm your intake process.
2) After we receive your application, our intake coordinator will reach out to schedule a virtual interview. This interview will be done through the Zoom platform and the applicant is required to be on screen for this. In this interview, we will review the application, discuss important aspects of the program, and discuss the expectations that you will have while in the program.
3) Applicants will be expected to have read the manual, which is on the application, and reviewed the "What to expect" page on our website. Doing so before the interview will help equip you for the questions. Additionally, applicants are encouraged to write down questions for their intake coordinator to discuss during the interview so that both parties have a full picture of the expectations.
4) After the interview, the applicant will be required to collect a series of paperwork. An intake decision cannot be made before all paperwork is submitted. Therefore, the intake process length is dependent on the applicant's willingness to do the legwork of collecting paperwork.
5) After the paperwork is collected, the review team will evaluate the information and decide if it is a good fit. This decision is typically made within 3-5 business days after all paperwork is submitted. Applicants will then be contacted to discuss referral options or intake details.
Learn more our program here: